The Georgetown Journal of History is now accepting submissions for our Spring 2018 edition! The Journal is an online, academic publication run by undergraduates at Georgetown University. We publish undergraduate history work covering all regions and eras. Submissions are open to all majors, but must be historically-oriented.
The deadline for submissions is 11:59 p.m. on January 15, 2018. Submissions should be emailed (in Microsoft Word format) to GeorgetownHistoryJournal [AT] gmail.com and adhere to the following guidelines:
• Articles should not exceed 6,000 words, but should be no less than 2,500 words (Bibliography included).
• Each submission should be accompanied by a title page with the author’s name, academic affiliation, position (undergraduate, graduate student, professor, etc.), degree(s), and contact information.
• Papers previously submitted to classes may be submitted as long as the class, instructor, and original submission date are included on the Title Page.
• Your submission should be in a .doc or .docx format with “FirstName LastName” as the document title.
• The Georgetown Journal of History will not accept any articles currently under review from other academic publications, journals, or conferences.
Please direct any questions to GeorgetownHistoryJournal [AT] gmail.com.